Making a commitment to your treatment is the first step in the direction for hope and healing. As you prepare to commence your journey of wellness, Celadon Recovery recommends you bring the following items with you for your treatment experience
Items and Valuables:
- A list of names, addresses, and phone numbers of those you wish to have involved in your treatment as your cell phone will not be accessible until your assessment period is completed. These numbers should be readily available and will need appropriate releases signed. Some of these individuals may include loved ones, healthcare professionals, 12 step sponsors, etc., or any numbers you may have difficulty remembering.
- Jewelry that you wear every day and consider to be a necessity, like your wedding ring or a watch. Any other sentimental valuables are suggested to be left in the safety of your home.
- Your current prescription medication in the original pharmacy bottle is a requirement for admission. All labels on your bottles are to be intact, and any liquid medications must be new and sealed. You should also bring a list of all your medications and dosages or a printout from your local pharmacy.
- Your credit card, or debit card to pay for treatment and prescribed medications. Your insurance cards and a State or government issued form of identification (driver’s license, passport, etc.).
- To help ensure safety and a cohesive treatment experience, Celadon Recovery has a dress code for all residents. . If you are unsure about how to pack for the weather, pack layering options, like T-shirts, and long sleeves shirts.
- Please pack enough clothes for 14 days.
- Additional clothes / luggage will be sent home at the client’s expense.
- For your convenience, an onsite laundry room is available for your use. Please dress according to the SWFL climate
- Shoes: comfortable shoes for everyday wear, tennis shoes for activities/sports and flip flops for the shower slippers.
- Shirts: Clothing with profanity or references to drugs, alcohol, or violence, No revealing or tight-fitting clothing allowed.
- Pants: casual, jogging pants, shorts
- Undergarments are required.
- Pajamas , bath robe
- If you smoke, please bring enough cigarettes for your stay.
Your admission counselor will answer any other questions as it relates to your stay.
Celadon Recovery requires all toiletries and beauty products to be alcohol-free. We understand this may be a challenge. The first three ingredients on any hygiene or beauty product cannot contain alcohol. This includes:
- Mouth wash
- hair styling products No Aerosol products of any type.
Certain Items which you should not bring to Celadon.
- Illicit drugs to include paraphernalia, Alcohol.
- Narcotics and/or prohibited prescriptions includes OTC medicines, and supplements.
- Weapons (guns, knives, scissors, sharp objects, etc.)
- Food or drinks
- Electronic cigarettes /Vaping Must be new and in original wrapper.
- Nail polish remover
- Hair Dye
- Video games and DVDs
- Sporting equipment
- Any cleaning supplies (bleach, ammonia, etc.)
- Large Electronics (televisions, gaming consoles, etc.)
- Candles and incense
- No smart watches or any valuables
Three meals a day, snacks and beverages will be provided to you. If you have special dietary needs, please notify us prior to admission.
The following items are allowed with staff supervision:
Cell phone, laptop(only with approval and extreme emergency.)
Certain music devices, without internet access or speakers. Ask your admission counselor and approval may be required.
Disposable razor or personal electric shavers will be provided at a specified time each day during your stay.
If I Bring Something Prohibited, Will I Get it Back Later?
If you arrive on campus with a prohibited item, it will either be disposed of or sent home at your expense.
If you arrive with “At Home medications” whether prescribed or OTC. It will be stored and not available for your use during your stay. Any prescribed narcotics will be destroyed